12 December 2017
Indonesian Embassy, Wellington
Dancers from Sanggar Mulyo Joyo Enterprise (Surabaya), led by Sri Mulyani, performed Balinese dances with music performed by Gamelan Taniwha Jaya, who also performed a number of instrumental interludes.
- Tari Pendet - traditional
- Topeng Arsa Wijaya (instrumental) - traditional
- Tari Teruna Jaya - Wandres/Manik
- Sekar Gendot – I Gusti Made Geria (Geladag) (instrumental)
- Tari Margapati (instrumental) - Kaler
- Tari Cendrawasih - Windha/Bandem
Dancers: Sri Mulyani, Nila Rahayu Ningsih, Mazaya Nurbaity, Maheswari Dian Permata, dan Firly Annisa
Musicians: Gareth Farr, Rupert Snook, Jo Hilder, Clare Tattersall, Anita Tan, Paul Nuttall, Mike Jones, Jean Arnold, Iain Gordon, Yile Ying, Pavel Gri, Velichko Fetvadjiev, Svenda Strom, Briar Prastiti, Chris Wratt, Carina Esguerra, Budi S. Putra
The visit of Sanggar Mulyo Joyo was supported by Bank BPR Jatim/Bank UMKM Jawa Timur, Indonesian Embassy of Wellington, and Telkom Indonesia.